GENERAL MEDICINE : MY EXPERIENCE WITH NEURONAL AND GENERAL CELLULAR PATHOLOGIES WITH CBBLE AND PAJR

 

Iam M.Laxmi Sowmya of 8th semester sharing my experiences with CBBLE and PAJR

My first experience with patient :

My first patient that I started as a student during my 2nd year of course was a  35 year old female with  chief compliants of  bilateral Pedal Edema  and decreased urine output with this history I thought it was may be related to kidneys.  Her diagnosis is AKI on CKD

I was very nervous as  for the first  time Iam communicating with the patient but during the course I felt comfortable. She is very cooperative despite of her suffering and pain she patiently told every thing about her issues. After taking the case during clinical postings I told that I will visit her again in the evening but I went back to her next day and she questioned me why didn't you come? That surprised me a lot!!! 

This experience thought me how history taking of patient plays a crucial role in coming to diagnosis and  a good communication  helps to maintain a good doctor patient relationship.

My second case was 65 year old man suffering from right loin pain , vomiting and burning micturition since 1 month and diagnosed as right hyroureterenephrosis secondary to renal colic. Through history and investigations he was  diagnosed and after taking this case it created some interest of what is wrong with the kidney  and learnt about the pathology and mechanism of stone formation .

Through out our postings we learnt new things on how to talk with patient and how to examine them and help them for their recovery !!

About PAJR group

Patient data is gathered and lot of discussion about their diagnosis and management were discussed daily with helps not only the patient but also help us providing knowledge regarding the case and  new intervention in medicine. They also started funding for patients which is highly appreciable thing and provides better services to the patient.


 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A CASE OF 26 YEAR OLD MALE WITH SOB, COUGH AND FEVER

A 57 year old male with complaints of generalised body weakness,pain over epigastrium......

35 year female with AKI on CKD